I wanted to generate a daily report of URLS that I have tagged and recorded via delicio.us.
I cloned this java API for https://github.com/danielqo/delicious-api and created a forked version here https://github.com/emeraldjava/delicious-api. I added a maven pom and updated the code to parse the tag details and output my most recent delicious posts in a list format supported by markup.
A unit test generates this markup
- Docker vs Chef
- Docker vs Vagrant? — Medium
- Cooking Infrastructure by Chef
- Creating development environments with Vagrant and Chef - DragDropSite
- Setting up a ruby development VM with Vagrant, Chef, and rbenv
- What is difference between docker, puppet, chef and vagrant? - Quora
- networking - Can Multiple Vagrant VMs communicate by VM hostname? - Stack Overflow
- A list of base boxes for Vagrant - Vagrantbox.es
- Building a Vagrant Box from Start to Finish
- Installing Ruby 2.1.1 on Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64 : grits – the blenderbox blog
- How to install Ruby 2 on Ubuntu without RVM - Stack Overflow
- Pinboard API (v1) Documentation